Thursday, January 26, 2012

WOW ~  Yesterday's Nutrition was dead on... I was committed and didnt eat one single thing that was not in my daily plan... I did have to change my salad and chicken leg to a cup of soup - but exchanges my calories accordingly.... After 4 repaced fillings I didnt think salad would be a good idea lol, also was too beat up to workout... jumping didnt feel good at all   :(
Pounds Lost This Month ~ 10.5

Today's Menu-
Breakfast:
   Chocolate Shakeology with Almond Milk and half a banana
Snack #1:
   Cottage Cheese with Peaches
Lunch:
   Whole Wheat Tortilla filled with Bell Peppers, Onions and Chicken with  SalsaSnack #2:
    Rice Cake with Peanut Butter and the other half of Banana
Dinner:
     Side Salad with some of the Bell Pepper/Chicken mix on it no dressingPost Workout Snack:
     cup of low fat chicken fiesta soupTotal Calorie for the day 1150

(And if for some reason I have to snack between these, I have 12 raw almonds)

Tonight's Workout:
~ TurboFire - HITT 20 & Sculpt 30
    OHHH YA BABY! GONNA FEEL THE BURN ON THIS ONE :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment