Monday, January 23, 2012

First Blog

Good Morning World...
Today I embark on my first EVER blog!!!
A little about me;

A little over a year ago I made a life changing decision to change my life once and for all.  I woke up and saw 236 pound in the mirror in front of me.  I had two choices, get rid of the mirror or change my body, because there was no way I was going to be looking at that for the rest of my life!!! That day I change my eating habits and started walking on the treadmill every day.  At first only 30 min a day, then 30 min twice a day, then building up to taking it outside to a 5 mile trail around my house in 45 min!  Soon after I was introduced to a company called BeachBody.  That has probably had the biggest impact on my life.  A network of health and fitness driven people all working for a common cause of Ending the Trend of Obesity.  Such amazing motivation!!!  After one year I was down to 167 pounds, 70 pounds lost!!! Last November I had a surgery that put me out of working out for about two months (I also let my diet slip during this time)... adding a horrible 24 pounds back to my body.  Determined to not be satisfied with that I am back at it.  I started New Years Day, and 23 days later I have dropped 8 pounds and plan on  dropping another 42 by December 1st 2012!  I believe it is very important to have goals, I didn't make New Years Resolutions.... I dedicated to a Life Style Revolution! 25 Pounds by April 21st (my best friends wedding) and an another 25 by December 1st.  What am I doing?  Eating healthy every day, Drinking my Shakeology every day, Working out 6-7 days a week doing my TurboFire, setting attainable goals, writing them down and looking at them everyday, and I have started several fitness challenge groups to help keep me and my friends motivated, so far this month all together we have lost 70 pounds!  Knowing that they look to me for inspiration and motivation holds me accountable and pushes me to work harder and be better!!! I look forward to sharing this journey with you and cant wait to see all the exciting results that are ahead of me and my groups!!!
Before and After... actually.... Before and halfway there ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment